Cockatoo Parrot eggs for sale. We are specialized in the breeding of birds/parrots and we sell very fertile candle lit eggs of all species of parrots. all our eggs are collected from very healthy birds in our aviary, candle tested and 100% confirmed fertile eggs for hatching healthy babies. we are now taking orders from those who are interested in raising up their own baby birds from the eggs stage. its fun hatching your own baby(ies) from eggs and we will assist you in any way to hatch out your birds successfully. Buy Fertile Parrot eggs
If your cockatoo just laid its first eggs, you might be curious to know how many more eggs your cockatoo is going to lay. The answer depends on the cockatoo type, as there are several types of cockatoos, and each type has a unique egg-laying capacity and egg-hatching time period. parrot eggs for sale for hatching
The average clutch of cockatoos is about 2 to 3 eggs, depending on the breed, pair’s age, and health. Some healthy cockatoos can lay up to 8 eggs if raised in good care and a favorable environment. parrot for sale online
Egg-laying Capacity and Egg-incubation Period of Cockatoos Breeds
Now let’s talk about the breeding capacity of different cockatoo breeds. how long do parrots eggs take to hatch
- Umbrella Crested Cockatoos lay two eggs in every clutch and incubate them for 28-30 days. cockatoo eggs for sale near me
- Red-tailed Black cockatoos lay only one egg and incubate it for almost 29-30 days. Interestingly, they are among the only three species that lay only one egg.
- Sulphur Crested cockatoos (Greater, Medium, Lesser, and Triton) can lay up to 2-6 eggs. But their average clutch consists of 3-4 eggs. Their incubation period is 25-27 days, but some breeders claim their Sulphur Crested cockatoos incubate eggs for 28-30 days. buy incubator online cheap
- Red-vented cockatoos lay 2-3 eggs that they incubate for 28-30 days.
- Black Palm cockatoos lay just one egg and incubate for 24-28 days.
- Citron Crested cockatoos also lay 3-4 eggs and their incubation period varies from 25-30 days. umbrella cockatoo eggs for sale usa
- Glossy Black cockatoos also lay only one egg in every clutch that remains in a 29-30 days incubation period.
- White-tailed Black cockatoos lay a clutch of 2 eggs. Their incubation period lasts for 28-29 days. exotic parrot eggs for sale
- Gang Gang cockatoos 2-3 eggs and incubate for 27-30 days.
- Yellow-tailed Black cockatoos lay only 2 eggs in every clutch and incubate it for nearly 29-31 days. fertilized cockatoo eggs for sale
- Galah cockatoos lay 3-4 eggs that remain in incubation for 21-23 days.
- Goffin cockatoos also lay 2-3 eggs that they incubate for nearly 28-30 days.
- Moluccan cockatoos usually lay 2 eggs, but sometimes they can lay up to 3. They incubate. incubators for sale online
- Major Mitchell’s cockatoos lay a clutch of 2-3 eggs that remains in incubation for 24-26 days.
- Cockatiels lay 4-5 eggs and incubate them for 18-21 days. umbrella cockatoo eggs for sale uk
Can You Improve the Egg-laying Capacity of Cockatoos?
Yes, to some extent, you can improve their egg-laying capacity. If your cockatoo lays fewer eggs than it should be laying, it probably lacks nutrition or has gained unnecessary weight. Ensure your cockatoo’s diet is nutritious and has enough space for physical activities. cockatoo eggs for hatching
Moreover, keep it at a suitable temperature. If a cockatoo naturally breeds in a cold atmosphere, it might breed less in a warm atmosphere. Moreover, humidity, sunlight, and wind are also essential. Typically, cockatoos breed in 20-25 degrees Celsius temperature and 45-55% humidity. cockatoo eggs for sale
What to do If Cockatoo Eggs Are Not Hatching?
The egg incubation time can vary slightly with season and cockatoo health. Even if the incubation period has been completed and the egg did not hatch, let your cockatoo incubate it for some more time. If the eggs are infertile or the embryo is dead in a shell, it will trigger the cockatoo’s instinct to leave the eggs. where to buy parrots eggs online
Moreover, cockatoos lay each egg with a gap of 24-36 hours. They lay the 3rd egg after 3-4 days so laying the 1st egg. So incubation time should be considered after the last egg has been laid. cockatoo hatching eggs for sale
Why do Some Cockatoos Lay Infertile Eggs?
Cockatoos usually do not lay all infertile eggs, but if they do, it is because of one of the following reasons. parrot eggs for sale near me
- The male is either underage or infertile.
- The pair is not properly bonded or mating.
- The female is not incubating the eggs either because it is scared of other pets or because it is unhealthy. parrot eggs for hatching for sale
- The female has been in the heat without the male either because it has been eating excessive oily food or the temperature is high. fertile cockatoo eggs for sale
- Some medicines have side effects that cause infertility in eggs. white cockatoo eggs for sale uk
The clutch size of all cockatoo breeds is different, but most breeds lay 2-3 eggs that they incubate for 28-30 days. talking parrot eggs for sale
What temperature should parrot eggs be incubated at?
Incubate the eggs in an incubator designed for parrot or exotic bird eggs. The incubator you use should have accurate
temperature control within one-tenth of one degree, and ideally a system for humidity control. Maintain the temperature at 99.3 degrees F, and the humidity at 40 to 50 percent. buy parrot eggs to hatch
How long does it take for a parrot egg to hatch?
Incubation Duration. Parrot egg incubation periods can vary by breed but are typically between 24-28 days. Some parrot
breeds can hatch in as little as 18 days. Research your specific breed to find out how long your egg will need to be incubated. exotic bird eggs for sale in usa